• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jack & Niko

Jen

Our cats, Jackson is on the left, he's 8, and Niko is on the right, he's 13. I'd asked my dad to build this wood storage bench with the thought of the cats also using it as a window bench. It didn't take long for them to claim it as their own! Our garden and a few birdfeeders are right outside this window, they love watching all the action!
IMG_0167.jpg

Last edited:
How cute! Are they brothers? I realize they are different ages, but they looks exactly alike. Howie has a bench window seat too. It is right next to the biggest tree in my yard, hence alot of squirrels. He sits there and "chatters" at them all day! :lol: :winkct:

How cute! Are they brothers? I realize they are different ages, but they looks exactly alike. Howie has a bench window seat too. It is right next to the biggest tree in my yard, hence alot of squirrels. He sits there and "chatters" at them all day! :lol: :winkct:

They're not related, but they are both Russian Blues. Niko is larger, at 18 pounds--same size as Abbey!! Jackson is the slimmer version at 11 pounds.

Back