• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Grant was on fire this weekend (well not literally)!

Bruce H

What a weekend for our boy Grant (Krystal the Great Grantini) had. Kris went to a show in Green Bay and Grant took Winners Dog for a 3 point major both days :w*w: So just like that he has both his majors! And what is really great was that he was handled both days by my 7 year old grandson Sam. Great job, Sam!!

We will be getting the show pictures in a few weeks. Me? I'm at home on dog watch :(

Fantastic! What a star! That must have been so exciting for Kris and especially your grandson -- he must be very accomplished already. Sounds like a dog breeder in the making too. :)

Wonderful! Can't wait to see the photos:snap: !

Bruce, did Sam handle Grant in the ring?! That's fantastic!

Wonderful! Can't wait to see the photos:snap: !

Bruce, did Sam handle Grant in the ring?! That's fantastic!

Yep, Sam handled Grant because Kris was busy handling our Bred-By boy Deuce. Sam was so proud because he kicked Grandma's butt; told all his friends about it :lol:

Back