• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New rescue...name?...Monday!

Friday's Mommy

Hi Everybody,

Want to introduce my new rescue, Monday! (Thank you for asking on the other thread!!!)

She's on the left.
477082722_5ecd501cef.jpg

She's in the middle.
477082700_58402a8778.jpg

Just had a bath.
477127992_81a1b23803.jpg

We picked her up on Friday evening. She was so scared at first. She had been at her foster mom's house for 4 months and was attached to her so you can imagine how she must have felt. Today she's wagging her tail and trying to play with the others. Her very sad look is now disappearing. She's following me around everywhere now. I just gave her a bath and she's curled up with the others while I'm on the computer.

Friday was perfectly happy to have another friend, while Wednesday (the rescue from Kansas) started drooling and drooling. She seemed ok but wasn't. We've given her lots of hugs and attention along with the new dog and she's ok with a new friend now.

Her knee is seems pretty bad and we will take her to get a consult soon. Wednesday will have surgery in 2 weeks. I'll wait long enough for her to get adjusted and then will have hers done.

The deafness really hasn't been an issue yet. She just follows the others for her cues so far. We talk to her just like the others..who knows..maybe she hears a little! The only issue is trying to get her to look at us to take pictures. heehee

So now we have a Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The neighbors must think I'm a nut case while I'm calling them in the back yard!!

:luv:

Shes a DOLL~ Congrats!

( Oh, I dont think your neighbours think your nuts.....You'll have to fill in the rest of the week first....*smile* ) Then you can buy Panties with all your dogs names on them...lol My Daughters have those!

( Gosh, you might even be able to have photos embroidered on~ O.K. So Im totally over the top...lol )

Your 3 babies are soo adorable!!! I'm glad she fit in so well.. They seem to really like her.. ;)

Yay for Monday!!!!!! :rah: They look so cute together. As a person who is studying to be an interpreter for the deaf I can tell you Deaf people can do anything but hear and Im sure its the same for deaf dogs. Im so happy everything worked out so well!

I can't believe how quickly your other two accepted Monday. How sweet that they already lay together. Congratulations!

Awwww...Monday is adorable. I can just hear you in the backyard "Monday, Wednesday, Friday" response...."No, today is Sunday!" :D :D

It's terrific that Monday has settled in all ready and been accepted by your crew. Wonderful that she is safe in your home and now having the great life she deserves. You are to be commended on taking her in and I am sure she wil reward you will lots of love. I love your dogs names!

They're all three adorable! :) Just amazing how quickly they're cuddling up with each other. :luv:

I wonder if you could make little bandanas for them to wear out of those 'day of the week' panties?!;) ;) ;)

OMG! you guys are so funny with the panties and bandanas thing. I can't imagine how much the're going to laugh when I call the vet tomorrow to set an appointment for "Monday" on Monday. They always have a funny comment...even way back when it was just Friday! Look what my daughter started!

Congratulations!

Monday is beautiful! So great to see Wednesday and Friday taking well to her! They look adorable all snuggled up to each other!!!! :rah: :rah: :rah:

Monday is adorable and it is lovely to see her snuggled up with... er... the other days of the week :razz:

She is going to have a good life now. Bless you! :luv:

Back