• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Israel toy group dog show - Paddy was a star

Yaron

Wow, this Saturday Paddy won the following: CW BJ BB & BOB

I was so proud of my little one. She seemed to have had a great time. always wagging her tail whilst showing at the ring.

The judge was Ms. Chie Ejima - Japan that is an expert for toy breeds.

What a great day this was. Paddy is the first dog that I have ever showen and I truly didn't expect to be so succesful the first go...

Some pics will follow as soon as I figure out how to do this on the new
board.

Yaron.

Congratulations on a great win. Should not matter if you are just getting into showing and are up against seasoned handlers. If you have a good dog, and it sounds like you do, then you should win.

Here are some pictures of my little girl. I was so excited before the show, that I forgot to take the camera with me. So here are 2 pictures we took as soon as we got back home. Not really show kind of pictures but I am sure you will enjoy looking at them.

Paddy has been hadled by her trainer - Dorit, she happens to be a top handler. I am so lucky to have her to guide me through this advanture.

479605023_96cfcf4fd0.jpg

479605019_729d822822.jpg

Here is a pictures from her previous show -last month:

444818282_0f5f3e6568.jpg

Back