Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: I've got a cute idea for a thread, what d'you think?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default I've got a cute idea for a thread, what d'you think?

    You could all PM me pictures of you (NOT DOGS) when you were little , 2yrs to 5 yrs maybe and pictures of you now. And I'll post them all in one big post then you can all guess who is who. It won't be a poll. I'm not sure how I'll work it or if it should be in The Dog And Bone. Suggestions welcome but feel free to post your pictures. At the very least it would be cute to do a gallery.

    p.s. I suppose the winner could be the one who pares up the most pictures. Um...and I could number them and you could put them together. I could do 1,2,3 for the child pics and A,B,C for the adult ones.

    Fun?

    If you don't have a scanner to get your old photo on your pc, take a photo of it with your digital camera.
    Last edited by *Pauline*; 1st May 2007 at 01:31 AM.
    ....
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Alright, Im in....but how do I get a photo to you? Im not sure if you can open a File thru private message? I only have adult photos? Hmmm....Ill have to think on this....
    A Good Attitude is like Kudzu~ It spreads quickly and never stops growing.......

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    sounds fun.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell&me View Post
    Alright, Im in....but how do I get a photo to you? Im not sure if you can open a File thru private message? I only have adult photos? Hmmm....Ill have to think on this....
    It won't work unless you have a picture of you as a child too as the task is to match them up.

    You can post pics in PM the same as in a thread.
    ....
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    395
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well, I think its a great Idea, however my scanner is busted, and so baby photos of myself are out as Im so old they didnt have digital at that time...lol ....( I dont really want to replace the scanner just for this thread~ I never use it)

    Perhaps sometime we could match up user id's with photos? That would be fun too as I know there are lots of people that havnt posted their photos.
    A Good Attitude is like Kudzu~ It spreads quickly and never stops growing.......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    New Jersey USA
    Posts
    2,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'm in ... Pauline should we all just PM you so you can send us a regular email address to send the files to?

    (I would not suggest posting a real email here, as that might invite spammers to start spamming you).
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Whitby, Ontario
    Posts
    1,082
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell&me View Post
    Well, I think its a great Idea, however my scanner is busted, and so baby photos of myself are out as Im so old they didnt have digital at that time...lol ....( I dont really want to replace the scanner just for this thread~ I never use it)

    Perhaps sometime we could match up user id's with photos? That would be fun too as I know there are lots of people that havnt posted their photos.
    /Do you have a digital camera? My kids use their digital's to take a photo of old photos and they look fine.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    8,136
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You can send pictues in PM

    No one sent any, I think I'll do it when I have 10 people. I should post something in General so everyone sees it.
    ....
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kodee View Post
    /Do you have a digital camera? My kids use their digital's to take a photo of old photos and they look fine.

    I was trying to figure out how to do this, thanks. Most of my baby and youngster pictures are in black and white. It was the 60's after all.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •