Thread: I've got a cute idea for a thread, what d'you think?

Hybrid View

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I've got a cute idea for a thread, what d'you think?

You could all PM me pictures of you (NOT DOGS) when you were little , 2yrs to 5 yrs maybe and pictures of you now. And I'll post them all in one big post then you can all guess who is who. It won't be a poll. I'm not sure how I'll work it or if it should be in The Dog And Bone. Suggestions welcome but feel free to post your pictures. At the very least it would be cute to do a gallery.

p.s. I suppose the winner could be the one who pares up the most pictures. Um...and I could number them and you could put them together. I could do 1,2,3 for the child pics and A,B,C for the adult ones.

Fun?

If you don't have a scanner to get your old photo on your pc, take a photo of it with your digital camera.
    Last edited by *Pauline*; 1st May 2007 at 01:31 AM.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Alright, Im in....but how do I get a photo to you? Im not sure if you can open a File thru private message? I only have adult photos? Hmmm....Ill have to think on this....
    A Good Attitude is like Kudzu~ It spreads quickly and never stops growing.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

sounds fun.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell&me View Post
    Alright, Im in....but how do I get a photo to you? Im not sure if you can open a File thru private message? I only have adult photos? Hmmm....Ill have to think on this....
    It won't work unless you have a picture of you as a child too as the task is to match them up.

You can post pics in PM the same as in a thread.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I think its a great Idea, however my scanner is busted, and so baby photos of myself are out as Im so old they didnt have digital at that time...lol ....( I dont really want to replace the scanner just for this thread~ I never use it)

Perhaps sometime we could match up user id's with photos? That would be fun too as I know there are lots of people that havnt posted their photos.
    A Good Attitude is like Kudzu~ It spreads quickly and never stops growing.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm in ... Pauline should we all just PM you so you can send us a regular email address to send the files to?

(I would not suggest posting a real email here, as that might invite spammers to start spamming you).
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell&me View Post
    Well, I think its a great Idea, however my scanner is busted, and so baby photos of myself are out as Im so old they didnt have digital at that time...lol ....( I dont really want to replace the scanner just for this thread~ I never use it)

Perhaps sometime we could match up user id's with photos? That would be fun too as I know there are lots of people that havnt posted their photos.
    /Do you have a digital camera? My kids use their digital's to take a photo of old photos and they look fine.

Post Thanks / Like

You can send pictues in PM

No one sent any, I think I'll do it when I have 10 people. I should post something in General so everyone sees it.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kodee View Post
    /Do you have a digital camera? My kids use their digital's to take a photo of old photos and they look fine.

I was trying to figure out how to do this, thanks. Most of my baby and youngster pictures are in black and white. It was the 60's after all.
    Sharon, proud Mom of Scout (tri) and Breeze (Newfie)