• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I've got a cute idea for a thread, what d'you think?

*Pauline*

You could all PM me pictures of you (NOT DOGS) when you were little , 2yrs to 5 yrs maybe and pictures of you now. And I'll post them all in one big post then you can all guess who is who. It won't be a poll. I'm not sure how I'll work it or if it should be in The Dog And Bone. Suggestions welcome but feel free to post your pictures. At the very least it would be cute to do a gallery.:D

p.s. I suppose the winner could be the one who pares up the most pictures. Um...and I could number them and you could put them together. I could do 1,2,3 for the child pics and A,B,C for the adult ones.

Fun?

If you don't have a scanner to get your old photo on your pc, take a photo of it with your digital camera.

Last edited:
Alright, Im in....but how do I get a photo to you? Im not sure if you can open a File thru private message? I only have adult photos? Hmmm....Ill have to think on this....

Alright, Im in....but how do I get a photo to you? Im not sure if you can open a File thru private message? I only have adult photos? Hmmm....Ill have to think on this....

It won't work unless you have a picture of you as a child too as the task is to match them up.

You can post pics in PM the same as in a thread.

Well, I think its a great Idea, however my scanner is busted, and so baby photos of myself are out as Im so old they didnt have digital at that time...lol ....( I dont really want to replace the scanner just for this thread~ I never use it)

Perhaps sometime we could match up user id's with photos? That would be fun too as I know there are lots of people that havnt posted their photos.

I'm in ... Pauline should we all just PM you so you can send us a regular email address to send the files to?

(I would not suggest posting a real email here, as that might invite spammers to start spamming you).

Well, I think its a great Idea, however my scanner is busted, and so baby photos of myself are out as Im so old they didnt have digital at that time...lol ....( I dont really want to replace the scanner just for this thread~ I never use it)

Perhaps sometime we could match up user id's with photos? That would be fun too as I know there are lots of people that havnt posted their photos.
/Do you have a digital camera? My kids use their digital's to take a photo of old photos and they look fine.

You can send pictues in PM :D

No one sent any, I think I'll do it when I have 10 people. I should post something in General so everyone sees it.

You can send pictues in PM :D

No one sent any, I think I'll do it when I have 10 people. I should post something in General so everyone sees it.
Its a great idea - we did something similar at our office. With me, its just I dont have a pic of me now on my computer and definately one of when i was young - give people time to get it together.

/Do you have a digital camera? My kids use their digital's to take a photo of old photos and they look fine.

I was trying to figure out how to do this, thanks. Most of my baby and youngster pictures are in black and white. It was the 60's after all.

I was trying to figure out how to do this, thanks. Most of my baby and youngster pictures are in black and white. It was the 60's after all.
hey 1957 here so I hear you!! My daughter had black and white photographs she took and developed the film in photography class. She wanted to post online so she just laid them on the table and literally got close and clicked! Uploaded like any other digial camera pic. They looked perfect.

Have sent mine hope I have done it correctly. Had to do the digital camera thing with the baby one, what a good idea can now put some old pics on my computer.

I sent you mine. :)

Let me know if they work. :rah: :rah: :rah:

You only sent child pictures, I need an adult one too. The idea is to match them up.

I've only had adult/child pics from 2 people. Others have only sent child pics. ;)

Back