• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I've got a cute idea for a thread, what d'you think?

Sounds like fun but I can't even get my avatar done! Will try - not right this minute but I'll try. I think I know where I can find a young pic of me.

Sure I'll take the pics but I have hardly any others and most people didn't have scanners to post their baby/toddler pics. Maybe your bumping this post up will encourage others to post some. Thank you.

I do need both baby or toddler and adult pics though.

I'm getting my friend to scan my pics for me so should have them next wk! Great theme - I love things like this :D

I dont know how to work my scanner so just laid the old photo on the desk and took a picture with digital camera close up and it came out really well.

I dont have a scanner but I think if I take a picture with my digital camera of and old photo that should work?? Will try it out and let you guys know, then you might get a lot more pictures Pauline :)

Some of the pics I had before have been deleted from your Flickr or photo bucket (or whatever you use) accounts so I no longer have them.

Back