• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppia and New Camera

Cupcake Love

I recently ordered a new puppia for Cupcake via Tiabella's and thought I'd share with everyone (I also purchased a new camera, but Cupcake is much more interested in her puppia). :wink:

Here she is being a good girl and holding still

IMG_0004sm.JPG

Hi mom, I'm not going to put up with this much longer

IMG_0005sm.JPG

Do you hear something? Like Zipper's cat bell?

IMG_0006sm.JPG

It's about time you took a picture of me!!

IMG_0003sm.JPG

Thank you for looking! :)

Lovely pictures :flwr: Love the puppia and Zipper! :D I felt sorry for my cat and took lots of pictures of her on the weekend, she doesn't get enough attention ;)

Cupcake is such a little cutie!! It seems like forever since we've seen pics of her :snap: Hope you get some good use out of that new camera & thanks for posting those gorgeous pics of her! :dogwlk:

Cupcake is so good, holding still in the flowers. Love the name Zipper for a cat! :lol:

Thank you for the nice comments everyone. :) Cupcake is definitely my little cover-girl!

Zipper's entrance into our family is kind of a funny story. We purchased a new home last February and a month or so after moving in this scrawny, skin-and-bones, cat started hanging around. Since we already have two cats we were really opposed to adopting another one so we tried to ignore her. Well, she must have sensed weakness in my husband because when he was putting up a fence she wobbled over to him and collapsed. He immediately freaked out and started putting food and water out for her and she has been "ours" ever since!

We had her fixed not long after she adopted us and now she's an avid killer of small mammals. I guess she was too busy thinking about boy cats to hunt before. :p

What a lovely harness. :D
We don't have anything like that for our dogs here in South Africa. They just have the plain leather harness for when we go for walkies.

Cupcake and Zipper are both beautiful. You could never tell that Zipper was once hungry, she's stunning. Little Cupcake looks very beautiful in her Puppia with the lace on it.

Cupcake looks lovely in her new puppia! The pictures are wonderful.

What kind of camera did you get?

I'm so slow, I just noticed you asked me a question! :) I purchased a Canon A710 IS. It has 7.1 mega pixels and 6x optical zoom. It was a pretty good price too so I'm pleased with it. I'm still learning about all the features, but it's fun so far! And it's small enough to fit in my purse easily; you know, for those emergency pictures. :)

Back