• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

fred & Bax

coconut

I am the king!!
IMG_1088.jpg

I am a good boy really!
th_IMG_1090.jpg

i am going to get u!
IMG_1089.jpg

More over!
th_IMG_1094.jpg

Get him out of the way mammy! i like him but he is eating my toys :(
IMG_1096.jpg

Just relaxing!! alone at last!
th_IMG_1084.jpg

:lol: love the one of him stepping on the other's face!!! :D They look like they are having so much fun!!;)

me and my boys are getting a big head thanks for the comments guys :eek: There will be plenty more when we get our new puppias and go on all our day trips :)

Ooooh what fun photos!! :D :luv: They look like their really enjoying each other's company, though I bet Freddie will never admit it ;)

u are not wrong about that emily freddie tries to be the boss but when there is noone watching he has his paw around bax and the 2 of them will fall asleep together :luv:

They are so cute together and look like they are having a lot of fun! I love the name Baxter :)

Looks like they are having a real good time there!! Looking forward to the pics of them in their new puppias out and about too!

Back