Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Couch

Post Thanks / Like

That's a great idea, Caraline. I will try that. I love having Oliver snuggled up with me on the couch but he brings in lots of debris, etc so I am trying to keep it somewhat contained on my new couch! My condo complex is still under construction so there's lots of dirt and dust around that will settle down once building is done... I hope!

Thanks everyone!
    Holly, Oliver, Rosalita, and Scarlett

Post Thanks / Like

we tried for a while to keep him off the couch,but as soon as we left the room he was on that couch,so i have given up know but we have a leather sofa and he doesnt seem to damage it.this breed have to be were you are and they just want cuddles,so suits us.

Post Thanks / Like

That's the truth... he is such a snuggler!! He is happiest when he is sleeping in my lap! No wonder they have been called "comforter spaniels". He really makes me feel better when I am upset!

Post Thanks / Like

dont feel bad if you want him of the couch,it is up to you,i hope i didnt make you feel guilty,i dont mind him on my couch as i have had the couch for 3 yrs,i suppose i would feel not so good about it if it was my first new thing in my new house,but it will make you stressed if you keep worrying.jus.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justine View Post
    dont feel bad if you want him of the couch,it is up to you,i hope i didnt make you feel guilty,i dont mind him on my couch as i have had the couch for 3 yrs,i suppose i would feel not so good about it if it was my first new thing in my new house,but it will make you stressed if you keep worrying.jus.

Not at all, Justine! I am torn between letting him up there and trying to keep my new couch clean!

Post Thanks / Like

recently i have taught alfie to sak to come up by speaking,if i say no he goes onto a chair,its funny because i dont allow him up in the daytime and he has accepted that,at nite he comes up because he knows it is wind down time,he never gets on the couch in the day time because he misses out on things so he follows me around the house ,he is a good well behaved dog,thats because i dont work though.just keep training him he will learn ,only when he is asked he can come up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ok, here is a good solution Sell the cloth lounge & buy a leather one you can wipe over with a damp cloth. {C runs for cover & ducks behind a rock, while Holly pelts her with stones}
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

Ha ha...that's pretty funny Caraline!! Where were you when I was buying my new couch??

Post Thanks / Like

That's the problem with buying a new place... you want to buy all new stuff, too!! And then me and Oliver will be (as my dad likes to say) eating "grass sandwiches" because I bought too much new stuff for my place!

Post Thanks / Like

the NEW thing will were of in time.