• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why I love bath time

Cathy T

I absolutely love bath time! The bath itself isn't so much fun....but boy are the after bath zoomies a hoot!! Jake sounds horribly vicious and mean to his little sister, but he isn't. You'll notice she just sit there and let's him pounce on her. She could go to the couch for safety if she wanted to....but she doesn't!! Here's a quick video I took. Needless to say...they sleep really good after a bath!

Oh Cathy that was great! I burst out laughing when Jake and Shelby ran out the doggy door and bolted back in again! So adorable!:D :D :D :D :D :D

I just keep replaying this and laughing so hard!! I've never understood why they do this, our two do it as well, and just as loud!! :D

With the doggie door, how do you keep them from coming in all muddy? We've been going back and forth with installing one.

how do you keep them from coming in all muddy

There is no mud in our backyard, hallelujah! We just had the backyard redone this past fall. It's all concrete, wood chips for potty area and artificial grass....love it!!

That is so funny!!! King does the same thing if I let him down after bath time... He runs around the house dripping wet, trying to get away from the dryer

Oh that it just so funny!! Loved the bit where they bolted out the dog door, and the speed they came back in at was just amazing!! My lot end up heading for the bedrooms, if they can find a door open then the beds get rolled on!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D We call those "hot laps". When I was playing your video Sonny came rushing in barking, so I had to life him up on my lap so he could watch too. :D

Back