• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New puppia and 7 months old pic

Lexie

I received my puppia last week but just now have time to post.
Mom liked the pink plaid puppia but dad thought it was too girly for his little tomboy so I got the black lattice puppia. Thanks Roxanne for the sample, it was tasty.(y)
477651700_9944b444f5.jpg

Lexie turned 7 months old last Wednesday. I took a few shots, this one is a little fuzzy but it was my favorite.
474086651_4c02cb8c73.jpg

Some people from the DFW CKC club met at a local dog park on Sunday.
I forgot about taking pictures until right before we left.:sl*p:
There were approximately 10 cavaliers there, it was fun. This was the first time she had been around her own kind since we brought her home. She still likes to socialize more with people than other dogs, but she is coming around. I got this one shot when she pooped out, you can see a blenheim in the background.:dogwlk:
477651702_0d030ea11c.jpg

Sorry for the long post. :?

I was thinking of buying that Puppia for my tri's....she's a great little model for it...and looks very cute in it too!

Oh Lexie is SO pretty in her new Puppia! We've got the pink lattice one on the way from Roxanne, too! Hopefully it will be here tomorrow...now I'm extra excited after seeing Lexie in her adorable new one!! Thanks! :D

Back