• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Arthur is 1 today!!

duncans_ma

My sweet ruby boy is having a first birthday today, May 1. I am so thankful that this little man came into our lives...our first meeting was so kismet. Many of you know we went to pick up our tiny puppy (not yet picked out) and came home with his 17 week old cousin.

He is such a love to everyone. Always ready to kiss and cuddle. We affectionately call him.....Artie, Arter, Artie-Pants, Red Rat, Redman, ruby puppy....and many others.

The thing about Arthur that surprises me is how much puppy he still has in him. Duncan has always been an old soul but Arthur is the forever child. Is that because he is second? Or just because of him?

Happy Birthday sweet ruby man...we all love you very much!!

:hppybdy: to you
:hppybdy: dear arthur
:hppybdy: to you!
have a wonderful birthday from one ruby lover to another :)

k

Duncan has always been an old soul but Arthur is the forever child. Is that because he is second? Or just because of him?

Your two sound just like my two, Dudley is a regal soul and Darby is the spunk, energy and entertainment of our family. I would say it is just because of him, gotta love that gorgeous boy.

:hppybdy: Dear Arthur
:hppybdy: 1st Birthday Darling

You gorgeous, gorgeous boy.
Don't change you precious little Artie Pants go boy go.:jump:

:hppybdy: Sweet Arthur! You are one of my fav's on this board. So glad that you bring your mommy and daddy such joy! Live it up today!

:rah: :rah: :rah: :paw: :paw: :paw:

:hppybdy: :hppybdy: :hppybdy: to you! Have a wonderful first birthday Arthur.

Happy Birthday, Arthur! You are a cutie!

Our Daisy turned 1 year old on Sunday, April 29, too! She had special food, special treats, and got some new toys, so she had a great birthday! We love her very much!

Happy Birthday, Arthur! You are a cutie!

Our Daisy turned 1 year old on Sunday, April 29, too! She had special food, special treats, and got some new toys, so she had a great birthday! We love her very much!

Happy belated birthday little Daisy! :hppybdy:

Happy Birthday you little red ball of fire!! I hope all of your birthday wishes came true and your brother let you beat up on him especially hard for the entire day.. ;) :rah:

:hppybdy: For yesterday Arthur, I hope you had a lovely day and was spoilt rotten by your adoring Mum and Dad!! :luv:

Back