• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New theme- Best Smile!

Fiona happy in the sun!

IMG_2197.jpg

Uh oh...this is going to be difficult! There are already so many great ones! Keep 'um coming! There's nothing better than a smiling cav...except maybe one that's giving puppy kisses!

You would not believe that it's taken me 8 months to get a photo of Bella smiling...
P5040135-1.jpg

When does this close guys, i have being working late and wanna try and get a pic of my boys tomorrow!

Joly (right) feeling very pleased with himself, as he'd just chatted up a Blenheim bitch called Poppy, who, until then , had been a 'good girl'.

showImg_0107.jpg

For Cathryn: The other dog is Darcy's Uncle Teddy.

Last edited:
Oh, boy, I have a feeling this is going to be a difficult one to judge again. I love these pictures, you guys! I start smiling myself! :luv: -Natalie

Hi everyone! We've got some great entries already, I knew that there would be plent of smiling cavs (and boxers and labs ;)) out there! :D

Just wondering when I should start the poll? Also wondering HOW to start the poll
:confused:

These pictures are all so cute. It will be really tough to choose!! Here's my Katie smiling big!

DSC00784.jpg

Back