• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brandy

joanna

Here's our Brandy. We're not sure how old he is because he is a rescue but he's definitely over seven. We got him through Karlin last November and we absolutely adore him. He loves his food, walks and cuddles. He thinks he's tough and has an issue with other dogs but only those who he knows won't bark back!

Here he is enjoying the sun this morning:
P5010095.jpg

And with his harem Daisy Boo and Twinkle:
P5010101.jpg

He looks like he's meditating in the first shot!

I couldn't get a shot of him with open eyes because the sun was too bright! He loves to sit in the sun but he's wary of staying out too long. As far as we are aware he spent a long time locked in a shed at his previous home so he likes to know he can come back indoors whenever he likes.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. His coat is starting to look really good and his ears are coming back in. We think he is a really handsome boy.

Also, he was at the vet for a checkup last week and she could not believe how strong his heart is for a cav his age.

Last edited:
He's a fine gentleman! I love his expression in that first pic. :) He was abandoned in an outdoor kennel/dog run -- apparently huge, like Great Dane sized -- no shelter and a pile of soggy blankets. Very little attention and goodness knows how long he spent alone in there with no one ever taking him out. Some of his nails had grown fully around and back into his paws. :yikes:

We were told he was 10 but I'd guess he isn't that old; I think the owner just told that to the woman who found and rescued him as an excuse for why he said he intended to put him down. :mad: But he is an older dog as his greyish face testifies. That's great that he has such a strong heart! :)

Fortunately his whole life has changed -- no wonder he is enjoying basking on a soft lawn! -- and he has young girls all around him, better yet! He's like the Hugh Hefner of dogs now (but snipped!).:lol:

He's gorgeous - his ears look really straight and soft. The girlies are pretty adorable too ;)

Brandy is so regal and looks so happy in the sun or hanging out with his girls. Brandy is aging with grace.

Oh he is gorgeous, and so are his women. Makes me all mushy when I see pics of the little rescues looking so healthy & happy. :lotsaluv:

love the avatar Caraline. We went to the beach on Sunday and I had Daisy Boo walking to heel off lead when we met this huge boxer male with a stick nearly the same size as her in his mouth. She was smitten! She totally forgot about the treats I had and ran off with him. She normally plays hard to get too the hussy! How do your guys get on? Who's in charge?

Back