• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Birthday Wishes & Agility Excitement!

Cinder

My lil' boy turned TWO on Saturday!! :jmp2:

And tonight we start our first Agility Training session! :w**h**: I just can't wait to get started with Agility.....no idea if he'll have an apptitude for it or not but I know he LOVES to run and play and fetch (he has always had SUPER high ball motivation....much more ball motivated than treat motivated....we can get him to do almost anything if there's a promise of "fetch" at the end....maybe we'll have to look into fly-ball after agility!! :lol:

Our first session is without Cinder....it's strictly an introduction to clicker training. We have never used a clicker as a training mechanism with Cinder before. Anyone else use this for training purposes? Do you find it effective?

I know Cinder will be VERY excited to be in a new venue with lots of new friends.....hope he doesn't spend the whole night doing this --> :dogwlk:

cl*p

-Bonnie :)

How fun!!! Hope you enjoy the agility ... I'd love to do that with Lucky sometime. :)

Lucky has done clicker training and it is a really effective method - they tend to pick things up a lot faster with the clicker. :dogwlk:

Happy Belated Birthday Cinder!!

You'll have to let us know how everything goes!! Kosmo is slated to start agility on June 19th!! :D

We'll have to meet up and compete against each other sometime :lol::lol:

I know you'll be the star of the class.. you're such a beautiful and smart boy!! :)

:dogwlk:

:hppybdy: Cinder for last week-end, I hope that all goes well with the agility training, keep us posted won't you?

Happy birthday Cinder. :rah:

And agility sounds like such fun. Keep us posted on progress. :dogwlk:

Happy birthday wishes for Saturday:hppybdy:
I'm sure Cinder will love Agility. Minnie-May started her training a couple of months ago and last week we run our full first course. I trained her using the clicker and it has really helped. When I started Cinders on agility some 5 years ago I didn't use the clicker and I think the training did take a bit longer. I've got a super picture of Minnie going through the tyre which I'm going to have a go at uploading soon!!:snap:

Back