• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Melbourne

lisacj100

Hi. My name is lisa and I am proud mother to 2 y.o Lucy, my first cavalier. My parents have had 4 cavaiers (yep all tricolour girls - Pammy, Abbey, Maggie and Molly) and when I left home they were the only thing I missed! My grandparents had a blenium (Winston) and my sister has just obtained her first black and tan male, 3 y.o Zac from a family that no longer wanted him. I cannot understand how anyone could part with a cavalier......as far as my family is concerned there is no other dog to have!
Can't wait to post some pictures of the gang altogether. Christmas lunch last year had 14 people and 9 dogs...quite a sight.

Hi and welcome from Scotland, my wife's called Lisa and we have a 1year old Blen Cavalier called Lucy too :rotfl:

Hi Lisa,
Welcome, would love if you could post some pictures of the Christmas lunch, that sounds like fun :)

Hello Lisa and welcome to you and Lucy. I cannot wait to see pictures of your cavalier clan. Good to have you on the board.

Back