Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For soma to keep you going !!

Post Thanks / Like

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! They are so cuteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could explode!
    Both your boys were the cutest puppies and such handsome adults, they are just so cute!!
    Those pics have put a big grin on my face !!
    Thankyou!!!!!!!!
    RIP Jakey my beautiful bleinhem boy
    To all my other pets that have passed, I'll see you again until then I love you all xox

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

They are lovely photos. The one with the joy made me kaugh. How is it that puppies look like their tring something naughty when the have a oversized toy in their mouths!!
    Tanya, Mark and Cleo (Blen Girl Born 5th May 2006)

Post Thanks / Like

So cute! So how hard is it to have two pups at the same time?
    I'm getting ready to get my first cav sometime soon I hope. We were going to get a mini schnauzer and a cavalier, but now I'm thinking of maybe we should get two cavaliers!
    Hubby loves mini's and we have had two in the past 20 years. But after doing alot of online research, I have to have a cavalier!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness!!! They are too precious for words!!! Wonderful photos!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Awww so cute!
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

In answer to your question mrsfarmer I really would not recommend getting 2 puppies at the same time. I love my boys like nothing else but if I had my time over I definately would have done at least 2 things different. 1) Research the breeder (I didn't) and 2) wait at least 18 months in between puppies.

I say this for many reasons but the main one is it is much harder to train 2 as one distracts the other and if/when I try and seperate them they get distressed.

I'm sure it can be done, but it is not easy and for me as a first time owner I made a lot of mistakes.
    Luvzcavs xx
    Harry (tri) and Digby (blen).

Post Thanks / Like

Awww what absolutely gorgeous pictures!!!! they look soo cute!! it reminds me of my two when i first got them..

I say this for many reasons but the main one is it is much harder to train 2 as one distracts the other and if/when I try and seperate them they get distressed.
    hmmm i initially had this problem but then realised it was because they spend 2 much time together...after that i started separating them for periods of time during a day...for instance taking them for walks at separate times..or playing with them separately and the problem soon dissolved...have you tried separating them sometimes so they can get used to not being with the other??? it really helps
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Nisha I think seperation here and there is definately the way to go but unfortunately for me (i'm a slow learner) I didn't think of this until too late and now Harry really frets without Digby unless he has food or is walking or in the car.
    Occasionally when I do seperate them for the vets and stuff I do see a big difference in their confidence in a positive way and there will to please and obey. Its like they get cockey when they are together. Cheeky monkeys.
    Luvzcavs xx
    Harry (tri) and Digby (blen).