• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Food Recall has expanded as of 2nd May ???

Caraline

A number of canine nutrition mailing lists are circulating (at this stage, unreferenced) information on more pet food recalls dated 2nd May. Some of the movers & shakers say they are going to try to dig up something a bit more concrete, but the rumour is that this time it may be taking in European countries.

I know the internet is a great source of rumour, but I was hoping some of you guys with a bit of pull & swing might be able to find out if this is true or not.

Confused -

Menu foods site has nothing about go natural and medical being recalled but the site you posted does Caraline?

There is no mention of their food being affected by the recall on either the Go Natural website or the medi-cal

The European foods are apparently included on those lists but I've never heard of any of those brands here outside a couple of the main ones that were already listed -- eg Eukanuba. Nothing that was added, whatever it was, is sold in Ireland as far as I can see. Europe is a huge market though and brands are not all sold in all countries.

Thanx for the update. Some of my new canned Natural Balance foods are on there I just bought a week ago??!!

Sheri

Back