• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Petition for Protection of Our Pets!

Ginger's Mom

My breeder shared this with me this morning.... Apparently California Assembly Member Levine has introduced a new measure, inappropriatelyd called "California Healthy Pets Act", which requires all dogs and cats in California to be neutered by the age of four months, or their owners will face punitive fines and penalties.

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in signing the petition (no need to be a resident in California - you can live anywhere in the world and sign the petition). It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a difference. We are trying to reach 1,000,000 signatures - please sign here:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/414897802

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and family to sign as well.

I truly appreciate everyone's support in this forum.

Thank you!

Doesn't that stink?! This bill is rapidly gaining headway...and scaring the pants off of me!! I absolutely unequivocally refuse to neuter/spay at 4 months....fine me, arrest me, jail me....ain't gonna do it!!

What are the problems associated with neutering/spaying so young? I think Oliver was done at 6 months. I had a friend adopt a Lab who (if I remember correctly) was spayed umbilically as a baby. From what I have read here sounds like that is not a good thing.

Signed and sent to my entire mailing list along with that of my husband's business. How dare they!
JB

Back