• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paddy is no big eater - but check this out

Yaron

I thought it would be interesting for others so I am sharing this with you. I have no commercial interest. Just a strong interest for Cavaliers like you.

Paddy hasn't been a big eater from the very beginning. Never too excited over her dry food. I used to trick her and add a little bit of cheese, tuna etc. and it would only help partially....

She is a clever girl: she manages to eat only the bits of tuna that she likes and would leave most of her dry food in the bowl. Even with cheese she would lick it off the kibles and would rarely eat all her food. I tried changing and used different brands to try to find the right food for her but never with much success.

So you get the picture, a fussy little girl!

As you may have read in other posts, Paddy just did very well in the show ring and we got some food from Royal canin as part of her winning prizes.

I wanted to try it and opened the Junior mini and she was so excited - she ate so well like it was some treat.

It seems that she really likes this food and for the first time I don't have to add anything to get her to eat her food. I am very excited and quite surprised for this great change.

Again, this is no commercial just my experiance. It could be that in a few days she will stop getting so thrilled over this new food and we will go back to normal... But now I am very happy.

Back