• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guinness - old man of 11

simonrickell

Here is Guinness.

Just turned 11 on 17th April
guin.JPG

He just always has to have a stone in his mouth
IMGP1745.JPG

Here you can see some of the effects on his eyelids and face drooping from chronic ear problem. Though he is doing quite well now. Fingers x'd.

And here is one I particularly like - moved his head a bit quick - but what a cheeky chap he looks. (On a South Ayrshire beach that we frequent when we are up there.
IMGP1873.JPG

Hope you all like,
Simon & Shirl

PS if the pictures don't work try this link http://healthy-dog.tripod.com/my_photo_album/

Last edited:
Don't know if I did these pictures right. If i do a refresh page they disappear , but if I do a right click and show picture - it comes back.

Is this because of where the picture is saved?

Any ideas?:swear:

He is such a handsome man :luv:

He looks GREAT for an 11 year old!!! :D :D Still looks full of life and micheif ;)

I had to go to the link to see the photos, their not working on this page for me

What a handsome boy! He looks fantastic for 11yrs......definately appears to be young at heart! :lotsaluv:

Was able to click on the link and see him. I love the oldies too. Guinness is a very handsome boy! My mom's poodle loved rocks too.

The link worked for me too! What a grand old man he is!! My lot adore carrying stones round too, we have to watch the pups but one day one of them came in with half a house brick!! :shock: icon_nwunsure :huh:

Back