• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

photographer Dublin

amanda L

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of a prof pet photographer in the Dublin area, would love to get some pics done of my 2 cavvies

hi amanda---i don't know how useful this will be, but there are ads up on the notice board in Botanic Veterinary Clinic (in front of the Botanic Gardens) for a pet photographer. i can't remember the name, but if you live nearby i'm sure you could pop in to have a look. they looked nice.

k

I love Karlin's avatar - if I remember rightly that shot was taken by Hilarie(?) in Dublin. She looks to do GREAT work.

Thanks a mill KimnIndy, Ste and Lani for your quick responses, will check these out!!! Both Elliot and Milly are booked in for grooming soon, and I want to have their photo's done then!!!!!........ before Milly gets a chance to roll in all sorts of lovely stuff and Elliot heads down his favourite mucky ditches !!!!!

Back