Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Max Update:

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all.....

I went down to say good bye to him one last time, and you would swear he was just sleeping, i fixed his hair and rubbed him, gave him a kiss from all the kids and myself, they had him laid out and covered with a blanket, it was lovely for them to invite me to go back, i was afraid to ask....

they said they would take care of everything and i wasn't to worry, they said Cloe and Lady would miss him and to give them extra TLC, we all agreed there was no more that could of been done for max... i was so glad that two weeks ago we brought him and Lady to Newbridge house, we met a fellow cavalier owner there and we were talking she liked Max he was that sort of dog.. he seemed to be everyone's favourite....

im going to do a tribute collage and frame it so he is never forgotten
    thanks

Fidelma
    ------------------------------------
    The average dog is often a nicer person than the average person. Andrew A. Rooney

Post Thanks / Like

Fi, so sorry to hear about Max
    My thoughts are with you and your family, and Cloe and Lady.
    Ollie Roxy Bailey

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear about Max. Poor little guy...his life was much too short. I'm glad you were able to say goodbye to him and chose to let him go without any suffering. Condolences and warm hugs to you Fi.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy really sorry

So sorry to hear about Max, you did all you could for him. Thinking of you .

Post Thanks / Like

oh god so so sorry,i hope the children are ok,i told ella when cracker died,that he was a star in the sky,she would point him out every nita.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry.
    Paula x

Post Thanks / Like

fi i'm so sorry to hear this. your collage is a wonderful idea and will help you remember max happy and healthy as he is now. run free at the bridge little angel.

xx
    Mom of Indiana Jones 'Indy' (Ruby male)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fi, I'm so sorry; life was very unfair to Max but I know you gave him a very caring home and worked to do the best for him for as long as this was possible.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry to hear about Max. My heart breaks for you. You did all you could for him and I am sure that he knows this. He knows how much he was loved. He was so lucky to have you as his mum. Big hugs from us here in Maine.
    Lynn
    Momma to Molly (blen) Maxwell (tri) Nora (blen) and 2 kitties

Ohhh yeah...and 2 human (20 & 21 yr old) "children"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fi
    I went down to say good bye to him one last time, and you would swear he was just sleeping, i fixed his hair and rubbed him, gave him a kiss from all the kids and myself, they had him laid out and covered with a blanket, it was lovely for them to invite me to go back, i was afraid to ask....
    That is so lovely that your vets arranged for you to say your goodbye. It is a bitter sweetness but I think it helps with letting go. The first time I was to see one of my dogs after they had moved on, I was very scared of how I would feel, but it was so peaceful that now I always make sure to see them afterwards if fate deems it that I can not be present when they make their journey.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~