• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Death of a Sucky Ball..picture intensive

debjen

Dear Sucky Ball you were a good friend..

until the little monster got a hold of you..

Deathofasuckyball.jpg

The culprit..aka little monster

Theculprit.jpg

Destroying is such hard work..

Destroyingishardwork.jpg

My poor sucky ball what will I ever do without you...

Mypoorsuckyball.jpg

BUT WAIT..

continued in next thread (because they won't let me post enough pics to tell the story in this thread..LOL)

what is that next to my destroyed sucky ball...is it ..is it

a new sucky ball...

Lookanewsuckyball.jpg

Is it really for me???

Isitreallymine.jpg

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah.jpg

Yeah2.jpg

All mine..

Allmine.jpg

Contentment with my sucky ball

Contentment.jpg

Love it, I was in stitches looking at that, don't envy you the cleaning up job though!!

Hahaha very cute story and photos! Both your dogs are adorable! Lol also like the sucky ball

That story is fantastic!!!!:D

The little culprit looked very content, but so glad that your other baby got a new sucky ball after all! :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Ah, Riley I am so happy that you have a new ball! Just don't let Robbie near this one.:D that picture of Riley hanging his head so sad over his destroyed ball is a great shot!

What a fab story thanks, I loved the pictures:D

Im so glad you had a second ball:rah:He looked so sad:(without it

What a lovely story, and I'm sure I can see a halo above the little monsters head, so it couldn't have been him ;) Maybe it was his evil twin.

Back