• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Let me have my cuppa in peace

Yvonne117

All I wanted was my first cuppa of the day in peace, no such luck. I think I need a bigger lap. Sorry if the picture of me first thing in the morning scares any children!!!

484807066_9a38635140.jpg

That's a wonderful photo! And you reckon you scare the little children.... huh.... you haven't see me first thing in the morning.

Thanks for sharing. I love candid shots.

David brings me a mug of tea when he goes to work at 5pm or when he calls for his lunch, at 6pm, and Joly is never more than a few inches away from the 'lickings'. He's getting very brave nowadays, as leftovers were Izzy's treat and he would have never dared when Izzy was about.

Well my daughter hasn't run away screaming so not as scary as you thought!! What is it about tea that dogs love so much??

You could substitute my face for yours, change the blenheim for another try...and that's me in the morning!! At least you don't have to worry about being cold :D

I read somewhere that a Cav's motto in life was "So many laps, so little time"
so I guess they are just living up to that, and take their job very seriously :D

I LOVE that you say 'cuppa'...it is a British thing, right?
Doggies look cozy and you look FINE! What a great way to start the day!

I think the full sentence is cuppa rosie lea. I think we British are a bit tea mad!! (or maybe just mad)

What better way to have a cuppa, the cuppa to warm the insides and the snugglers to keep your lap warm.:D

Back