• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

missing pup

lady and amber

amber went missing one day this is where i found her
DSCN0186.jpg

Last edited:
That's just scary... what if somebody had closed the door?! Yikes! I'll be checking every time from now on. :eek:

KC

Oh my goodness! Now I know she shouldn't be in there, but what exactly is she in? Looks a bit like a washing machine but too small.
confused3.gif

One of our cats is forever hopping into the washer or dryer, he doesn't even have the manners to wait until the clothes are removed, as soon as the door is opened he simply pushes us aside and hops on in :rolleyes: It's getting worse now that one of the dogs has figured out how to open the drier for him, I guess it's his reward for feeding them any food we happen to leave on the counter tops :D

Oh it is a clothese dryer? :eek: No worry in our house then.... mine is way above my head.

Too cute thought! :luv:

its a washing machine I always checked it was empty after that before using, just full of underware they both have a thing about,

Last edited:
That is both hilarious and horrifying!! Why must puppies sleep in such silly places! She is so adorable

Back