• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sofia is here!

IsabellaBugatti

It has been a long time since I've posted...we've been busy in preparation for our trip to pick up Sofi. I'm excited to say that she is finally here! Here are some pictures I've taken - no great candids yet, just some "posed" shots for her puppy announcement. :)
She and Bella have been doing quite well together. Just a little jealousy and dominance on Bella's part now and then. Overall I think she is happy to have a sister to play with!

487284217_29fddec8cd.jpg

487284191_cf078294de.jpg

487284153_f265c13a83.jpg

487284247_90370570e8.jpg

487284309_cee9843289.jpg

gorgeous, gorgeous Sofia! Love the beautiful pictures and the last one of them together is my fave...:luv: -Natalie

Congratulations!!!!!

Bella and Sofi look so gorgeous together (and apart of course!), wonderful photos!!!! :lotsaluv:

They are both so beautiful!!!! What is the age difference in them? It makes me want another cav. GREAT photos!

Thanks so much for all of the kind comments. I haven't been online in a while - we've been having too much fun with the dogs! :)

Sharlea - Bella will be 2 years on May 25th. Sofia is just over 13 weeks. They seem to have a good age gap between them. Bella has been trained sufficiently so that she is able to set a good example for Sofi, but still young enough to enjoy all of the energy for play that Sofi has.

We are having a ball!

Back