• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby in her new puppias

nursejess80

Ruby modeling her pink puppia. It's still a little big on her.
Ruby009.jpg

And a profile shot.
Ruby008.jpg

And now in her green one.
Ruby007.jpg

Patiently waiting for me to take her picture.
Ruby006.jpg

Not in her puppia, but still a cute one.
Ruby003.jpg

I was trying to get one of her sitting up like a human. She always does this!
Ruby002.jpg

Love the puppias on her :luv: Both suit her really well! She is just such an adorable pupper :lotsaluv:

Hi Jessica!

Ruby is cute as always in her new puppias. Lia has the same two!! Does Ruby like the harnesses on? She is lovely!

Hi Jessica!

Ruby is cute as always in her new puppias. Lia has the same two!! Does Ruby like the harnesses on? She is lovely!

She's okay with them. These kind of bother her right now because they're so big on her. I really want to get her a purple one, too, but the hubby is saying no for now. He says I spoil her enough already! I'm actually going today to some stores because I'm looking for the Vera Bradley collar and leash in Capri Melon because it will match both the pink and green puppias. I figure the red one doesn't really look so good with them.

:D aww.. she looks cute in her new puppias. She will grow into them before you know it.

She's okay with them. These kind of bother her right now because they're so big on her. I really want to get her a purple one, too, but the hubby is saying no for now. He says I spoil her enough already! I'm actually going today to some stores because I'm looking for the Vera Bradley collar and leash in Capri Melon because it will match both the pink and green puppias. I figure the red one doesn't really look so good with them.

hahaha,
we have a pink a green and a purple!!!

She is so cute, I finally got Prince his first Puppia, I must post some pictures!! I didnt think he would like it but he didnt mind it at all :)

Back