• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have to brag a little

nursejess80

Well, I can't brag about the fact that Ruby has regressed in her potty training and has peed and pooped in the house about 4 or 5 times this weekend, but I can still talk about how smart our little girl is. I decided to make my own version of poochie bells out of some jingle bells I found at Hobby Lobby. After only 2 times of taking her out with us ringing the bells and saying "potty", she walked up to them and nudged them with her nose and went out with Jason and pottied!! I was so proud!! Now if we can just get her to use them all the time. I've already pulled out the housetraining book in case we have to start over from square one.

That's great! We trained Libby with bells. Now, on a nice day, I am hearing bells in my sleep! lol

That's great - good job! I am so happy for you, that will make life so much more convenient! :)

Bells.....whats the bells training I never heard of it.

Basically you train your dog to ring some bells hanging on your door whenever he/she needs to go outside to potty. I think there are a few threads on here about it somewhere. I'd wanted to try it but didn't want to pay so much for the true Poochie Bells when I didn't know if she'd take to it. Mine aren't so cute, but they work for us.

Back