Thread: Adding interests???

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Adding interests???

How do you add your interests to your profile? I've clicked on the 'plus sign', this opens a small box, I typed in an interest, and 'add' but nothing happens. I've also tried clicking on 'Add interest' but it just moves me to the top of the page?

Help

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Which browser are you using? The profile software works best with IE or Firefox.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Using Firefox. I gave up, I just deleted that block then made up my own

Post Thanks / Like

Actually your doing it right. I just tried and nothing is happening for me either. I find with the profile pages some days it just does really quirky things! Its Zoints not Karlins area. I finally made the extra page - but it is not uploading pictures. Other times I have done something only to do it another day and it keeps going back to my profile page. try again later or tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, I have found the same quirks as you guys. I never did get the interest box to work either so I just deleted it. Some days it all works ok ...next day it doesn't so I give up and wait until another day. I still haven't been able to make another page but I'll try again.
    Terri, mom to Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Friday's Mommy View Post
    Boy, I have found the same quirks as you guys. I never did get the interest box to work either so I just deleted it. Some days it all works ok ...next day it doesn't so I give up and wait until another day. I still haven't been able to make another page but I'll try again.
    Odd as I finally did this morning - following Davy's exact instructions - problem is it wont let me put a photo on it. It just redirects me to my profile page.