• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waffles at 10 weeks old

Battie4

Here are some new pictures of Waffles at 10 weeks old. I havent had time to post much recently cause she is a handful! But here are some pics of her. I havent really realized this but she has grown a lot!!! The last 2 pictures are my favorite, underneath my chair is apparently her new favorite hangout, and I lvoe the picture of her sleeping on her back. She does that a whole lot now. Her way of greeting people coming to our house is to run to thewir feet and lay on her back for a blly rub, and of course everyone obliges. She is definently getting along better with our other dog, Sugar. THey usually always fight over a single toy even though they are surrounded by 20 different chew things, but in one of the pictures they actually settled down to chew on different toys.

Apparently Waffles new favorite activity now though is to chew on leaves and sticks and rolla round in the dirt int he bvackyard. Of course everytime I see her chewing on a leaf or something and I try to get the leaf from her she runs away cause she knows shes not suppose to, but thats something we will be working on. But enjoy the pictures!

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

Last edited:
aww she is so adorable! I love the last pic :D I cant wait until I get to bring home my new tri girl puppy!

Aaaaawwww! Look at that gorgeous little baby! She's such a pretty little girl! You must be having so much fun with her! :rah: :rah: :rah:

Waffles is on my list of 'most favorite puppies'. She really makes a great picture. :snap:

KC

waffles is such a sweet little puppy and likes posing for the camera i see!!!!:snap: :) :snap:

I have to admit.... i'm in love with Waffles, she couldn't be any cuter if she tried!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waffles is really coming on, how do get her to stay still for the pics? Barney does the same as Waffles and sleeps on his back a lot, he is snoring away at the moment.:D

I WANT WAFFLES!

That is one cute pup. She looks like a bundle of trouble..!! Just out curiosity, how many of you find that pups/dogs happy to sleep on their backs are generally very pliant both physically and in temperament? This is true of Amber, who loves been cradled like a baby and regularly sleeps on her back.

Holly on the other hand has to be persuaded to have a belly rub (when she enjoys when she gets it, she just doesn't like the lying-on-my-back bit), and is generally a much more suspicious personality. You want to see her cautiously checking food for poison. Very funny.

Except for chicken, of course....

All those photographs are calendar worthy!

i dunno about other peoples dog but Waffles definently likes to get her belly rubbed by anyone. The only thing is that she will climb into someones lap and can easily fall asleep but she doesnt like to be held for too long she gets all squirmy if she is being held for too long

Waffles is a little cutie-pootie and Sugar is gorgeous too. What breed of dog is Sugar. :lotsaluv:

yes she loves doing everything under my chair. She grabs her toys and chews on them under the chair all the time. Her new spot is under the bed though.

Sugar is a rescue dog, so we dont know her breed exactly. We were told poodle/maltese?

She looks too big to be a Maltese anything! Some kind of larger terrier, I'd think. She has a terrier face.

Back