Thread: Today's adventure

Post Thanks / Like

Default Today's adventure

We had such a great time this morning. I'd never taken the dogs to Fiesta Island. This is an uninhabited area of land off of our Mission Bay. I knew dogs were allowed but didn't realize there a 2 mile around area that is completely fenced in...with access to the water.
    Here's Shelby. She chased a bird...right into the water

And Jake running back up the sand dunes

And to give you an idea of how big this place is....here's a video of Shelby off on a bird hunt. This place was just fantastic. Luckily both dogs always come back to me Of course, Shelby had to stop and say hi to several people on her way back....such the little social belle!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Great pics Cathy!

Jake and Shelby are very lucky to have such lovely places to run around and explore!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow that looks like a great place. I let Prince off the lead once and he just kept running. I havent done it again since, I would love to but I am afraid he wouldnt come back, his recall isnt great
    Sue, Prince (B&T, DOB: 28/09/2001) & Lucy (Tri, DOB Unknown)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow looks a fantastic spot and you's all had a great time

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely pictures! The look like they have such a great time with you Cathy, their so lucky!!
    Emily and Ollie (29/10/06)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

What a wonderful place to be able to take your dog to run. Looks like loads of fun.
    ~ Sam, Sonny & Beau ~

Post Thanks / Like

Sydeny and I are green with envy and its not even a good color for either of us. Looks like you both had so much fun. Wished we had such a place where we could run unfettered and free. Join us on Human Talk and tell us all about your adventure and how your Mom managed to find such a wonderful place.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia

Post Thanks / Like

The sad thing about this beautiful spot is that the city council wants to develop it!!! Yeah, San Diego needs more development, right?! The gal I went with yesterday is an integral part of the organization opposing development...and you best believe I asked her "where do I sign up to help fight this?" We've just discovered it and would hate to lose it.
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you all had a fabulous day! I can't believe they want to develop that beautiful spot. That would be such a shame.
    Sharon,
    Mom to Bleinham Cavaliers Lily, 5 years old, and Alfie, 8 year old puppy mill rescue.
    At the Bridge, Chloe, Lhasa Apso.