• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Today's adventure

Cathy T

We had such a great time this morning. I'd never taken the dogs to Fiesta Island. This is an uninhabited area of land off of our Mission Bay. I knew dogs were allowed but didn't realize there a 2 mile around area that is completely fenced in...with access to the water.
Here's Shelby. She chased a bird...right into the water
DSCN0155.jpg

DSCN0154.jpg

And Jake running back up the sand dunes
DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0151.jpg

And to give you an idea of how big this place is....here's a video of Shelby off on a bird hunt. This place was just fantastic. Luckily both dogs always come back to me :lol: Of course, Shelby had to stop and say hi to several people on her way back....such the little social belle!

Great pics Cathy!

Jake and Shelby are very lucky to have such lovely places to run around and explore!!!!!:D :D :D

Wow that looks like a great place. I let Prince off the lead once and he just kept running. I havent done it again since, I would love to but I am afraid he wouldnt come back, his recall isnt great :(

:lotsaluv: Lovely pictures! The look like they have such a great time with you Cathy, their so lucky!! :D

Sydeny and I are green with envy and its not even a good color for either of us. Looks like you both had so much fun. Wished we had such a place where we could run unfettered and free. Join us on Human Talk and tell us all about your adventure and how your Mom managed to find such a wonderful place.

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

The sad thing about this beautiful spot is that the city council wants to develop it!!!:swear: Yeah, San Diego needs more development, right?! The gal I went with yesterday is an integral part of the organization opposing development...and you best believe I asked her "where do I sign up to help fight this?" We've just discovered it and would hate to lose it.

Looks like you all had a fabulous day! I can't believe they want to develop that beautiful spot. That would be such a shame.

Back