• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Agility breakthru

debjen

Been working Robbie on weave poles for awhile and he was finally getting it but then I realized he wasn't able to go from another obstacle to the weave poles without stopping collecting and aiming straight at the weave poles...otherwise he would either blow right by them or enter wrong..so the last week or 2 we've been working on going from the jumps to the weave poles...so tonight at class we have a course set up with 15 obstacles with the last obstacle being the weave poles..Mr. Robbie ran the whole course ending up with the chute, jump and weave poles with no hesitation and in fact I sent him to the weave poles from the jump and he finished a perfect set of 6 weave poles by the time I got to the first weave pole..:147: :129: :147: :129: :147: :129: :147: By jove I think he's got it..(at least for this week)..LOL..

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY for Robbie!!!!! :w*w: :mexwav:

I'm proud of Cinder for just walking thru a tunnel and jumping the hurdle-jump-thing at the LOWEST level!! :rotfl: I only hope that one day he'll be weaving thru the poles like Robbie! :wggle:

Way to go Robbie!! Keep it up! :pi*no:

:w**h**: :w**h**:

GOOO Robbie!!! I am glad he is getting through the weave polls!! I am getting excited for Kosmo to start his - June 19th is when he goes.. :rah:

It sounds like he really likes it Deb :)

Back