• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Barney at the beach

freesia

We went to Seaton Carew on Monday and Barney loved it, especially all the attention and meeting other dogs. We saw three blenheim cavs there as well.
490980816_de9268405e.jpg

We got a few pics up the garden as well, but although I have a lawn it still needs to be fenced off to stop him wandering where he is not allowed, which is why he has his lead on.

490980804_0292d2d190.jpg

490980798_e57851ebe3.jpg

He loves playing with his duck, It squeaks but he cannot make it squeak yet.:)
490980796_79ea579fe8.jpg

Oh my god, he is the image of Prince when he was a puppy, I am getting broodie again!!! :)

My camera is broken so I have trouble with it, but it got them few, wish I could take better pics though.

Here are a couple more, the first one he looks like a little dot with the wind blowing his ears and the other he was playing with his big stick but turned as I was taking the photo.:D

491237026_dda1099645.jpg

491237036_3a5a7f58fd.jpg

So cute!! I like how your pup actually walks on a leash haha Waffles thinks her elash is still a chew toy so when I put the lead on her she just rolls on her back and chews on the lead haha

Barney looks so much like my Cinder as a baby....right down to the white streak on his chest/tummy!! I love how his tan eyebrows make him look so mischevious!! :lol:

What a pretty boy! :l*v:

Yes, I was telling my hubby that Barney looks very much like cinder. We got some good looking b&ts,;):D:D

Back