• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My other pets

hannahpanda

If your not a fan of rats then please dont insult them, they are my babies!

Sammo who loves licking!

Jackie (the boss)

Yuen

Jake

Max

Bruno

My goodness you have so many!!! Rats are such neat creatures, and despite their creepy tails, they make wonderful pets. I had two when I was younger and they were brilliant and really affectionate. :D

Haha my cage can actually fit 14 but ive limited myself to 6 after my 2 new rescues (Max and Bruno) i dont think i could cope with anymore!!!
Yes they are very affectionate pets, i always say they are like miniture dogs when people ask me what they are like as pets.

They're beautiful:lotsaluv:

I'd love a pair of rats but I think that between the 3 dogs and the 7 cats they might be a tad stressed living here:(

I always had rats as a kid then had two in university too, Elizabeth and Victoria. Victoria was particularly smart. They are kind of like very small dogs! They have very distinct personalities too.

I love ratties, I've always had them, in fact i've owned 23! They are such a joy to live with, so intelligent and funny! I'm in love with Sammo, one of my boys used to lay like that and have his belly scratched it was so adorable

I love rats too! Growing up my parents owned a pet store so we had many pet rats at home (along with many other pets). We loved them the most. I've never had one as an adult but have babysat my sisters.

There are several people on the Dogpages site who run rescues for rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils,degus, rabbits, guineapigs and any other small furries.

Those are very good pictures. Not always easy to catch the personality in a picture of a rat.

I had 3. Kruger, a very smart, much loved white rat with pink eyes and Jordan and Washington who were black and stupid. I didn't bond with these two, they were dirty, would sleep in their own wee and I had to wash the cage every day.

I had no idea that rats are such fun! But since rabbits are, why not rats!:)
PS: your rats are all cuties!

Back