• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cooper - been given the vets ok and we've had a baby!

cooper&fergus

Hi all, just a quick note to let everyone know that Cooper saw the vet last night for his annual check up and vaccinations. The surgeon had a feel of his knees and everything is officially fine. We have a beautiful puppy with 4 good legs now who can go back to enjoying his puppyhood! We are thrillled.

Also those of you following Coopers recovery know that I was pregnant throughout his ops. Just to let you know that we had a beautiful baby boy last week and the family - mummy, daddy, bubs and 2 cavies are all doing well. Cooper and Fergus are brilliant with the little one. They love having a sniff of him but don't try to lick or jump on him. They are not too jealous but I'm not sure they're thrilled about night time waking for feeds. They crawl under our bed covers and go back to sleep!

Anyway things are busy so I'll probably post less but will keep an eye on what's going on with all the cavies on the board.

Thanks again for the wonderful support.

:flwr: Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Glad Cooper has recovered, post pictures please :snap:

Congratulations on the birth of your son. Glad to hear your fur kids are doing great too.

What an eventful time of year it has been for you!!! Congratulations on all accounts!! :D :D :D

icon_welcome to your new baby!!

Thanks for all the good wishes. Our little boys name is Stephen. He's now 10 days old and is a very good boy. Feeding well, stacking on the weight and giving his parents a pretty decent nights sleep. Our fur babies are coping pretty well with their mum paying attention to this new arrival. Right now Steve is asleep, I am on 1 couch with Fergus, Hubby is on the other couch with Cooper who now has perfect knees...Life is good!

Congrats on little Stephen! You will definitely be busy now. :) I am sure this is the first time a baby announcement has been made in the health and diet section too! :lol:

Back