• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Kingston's Birthday Party

KingstonsMom

Is it time for my party?!
492514854_bcb7e82ad2.jpg

Cake for the two-leggers
492531399_13953f1ab8.jpg

Doggie Cake (apple flavor, yum!)
492514878_3a75d3d1a9.jpg

492531409_93d73663a2.jpg

Doghouse Treats
492514876_d3575f482f.jpg

One of many party guests
492531407_44005701b7.jpg

Favor bags
492531395_5699ed2bc9.jpg

Kingston's party was a great success! We had about twenty guests and were able to get lots of wonderful donations for the local animal shelter (I asked for donations instead of birthday presents). It was a beautiful day at the dog park, and Kingston had so much fun. I was so proud of him for keeping his birthday hat on the entire time!

The party looks fabulous, you went all out and Kingston deserves it. What a good boy he was for leaving his hat on.

The apple doggie cake is beautiful. Love the picute, is that Kingston?

What a fabulous party!! I love that picture of Kingston with his birthday hat on. What a doll he is!

ok who made the cakes? and how about the cookies?? THEY ARE ALL SO CUTE!

I feel cheated !! Kingston is looking so grown up now..I want more pictures! :rah: :rah:

Happy Birthday buddy.. :) You're sure growing up to be beautiful :cool:

Those favors are nicer than those from any party I've been to recently! (Bianca wants to be invited to Kingston's next soiree!!)That's a great idea, to give donations to the shelter, and Kingston looks wonderfully happy in his cute hat! What a handsome young man! :dogwlk: -Natalie

Kingston's cake is from the same place that Darby's mom got her birthday cake. It's a bakery in San Diego that sells lots of doggie goodies. I sent them a picture and they handpainted Kingston's face. They shipped the cake to me, and let me tell you it was BEAUTIFUL. Here's the link: www.mybestfriendpettreats.com

The doghouse treats are from a local dog bakery where I live in Texas. It's called "Just Dogs Gourmet."

I finally took the donations to the shelter today, and everyone was very grateful. I'm glad Kingston's life could brighten another dog's day!

OMG ... so cute! I need your shopping list for Lucky's birthday in a month.

I just adore the picture of Kingston in the hat! He's such a gorgeous dog. I agree ... we need to see more pics of him!

Oh my gosh, so cute! I would love to do something like this for Bailey's birthday next month. What a cutie in that hat, haha.:rah:

Here are some more pics from the party!

The party table....You can tell it was quite an extravaganza. And if you look close you can see that everyone wore sun visors with doggie ears glued on top!
492531401_f36b5625b8.jpg

My beautiful one-year-old boy
492531411_8c4967134c.jpg

Back