• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATE: SHE'S FREE! Clearout of dogs

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I accidentally deleted the full thread -- meant to just delete the majority of posts to retain as much anonymity as possible.

This dog is hopefully now getting sorted. May need to be collected this evening though -- we are waiting to see.

Please no one else ring regarding her though. In situations like this, if people want to work together to try to sort a dog, arrange for ONE person to ring as otherwise the price goes up and it is less likely we can get the dog. (y) I know lots want to help but the best way is to make a plan and for there to be a single person ringing as if they wish to get the dog. I can almost always help out -- and if someone wants to see if I can, post to the board for so eone to give my number to you as several people have my mobile. :)

PS if anyone is right in the Wex area and can collect this dog right away -- we will organise a link up to get the dog to her foster!

She should be a free dog by mid-afternoon today -- fingers crossed. I will post when I know she is out.

That's great news - good work everyone.
I hope this poor little girl finds a wonderful home.

to the irish girls

well done to for the team work,just shows what they can all do.cant wait to hear all about her please karlin let us all know soon.

She is out and SAFE!
:mexwav:
One less puppy farm cavalier now; she'll be off to a new life before long. :). Not accustomed to people, not housetrained as she has lived in a shed, and a bit frightened so she will take some work.

STELLAR work by all involved, in particular Sallymum, Justine and Coconut who pulled together the final details and travel and fostering arrangements. Many thanks to one VERY GENEROUS donor who paid for her to come out but wishes to be anonymous. :flwr:

It doesn't take a big organisation to make a difference; there is a LOT of power and capability within every individual!

thanks to karlin

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.thanks to people like karlin who make us see what is going on.

hi all i am just back from collecting this lady!!

As karlin says she is not acustom to people at all but when i got her to sallymum she was in gor form and came out of the box we had her in and had a smell around! she is quiet thin alright but she has a lovely coat - so off to a new home with her:rah:

Karlin if u need any more help u have my number(y)

coconut

well done you deserve a rest,well done and many thanks,i couldnt drive as i fell agian and foot still sore,i wish we could help more cavs,i hope she was a good girl for you.

Tonight will probably be the first time she has seen the inside of a house and a really decent meal. :)

Tess as she is called is a very scared little lady. I have her in a quite room at the moment to let her relax as the poor thing is a bag of nerves. By the way she is behaving towards everything id say she has never done anything in her short little life but been stuck in a shed, prob never seen anyone, apart from her lovely owner id say who probaly fed and watered her, not much else and have pups
Im no expert on dogs ages but to me she doesnt look 4 more like 2-3
this might be her first night in a house but as for her meal she wont even look at it or her water, i have left them with her hopfully she will go to them during the night if she is hungry.
I havent let her and my lot together as when she seen them when she came in first she started trembling. There will be time enough for them to meet when she settles hopefully.

to sallymum

its good to know she is safe with you,and i thought she was younger than 4 by the photo of her.i think your great for taking her in,well done.it wont take to long for her to feel safe agian,they know they are in a better place real quick.

Back