• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from County Cork.

sins

Hi All,
Just wanted to say hi and what a great resource this forum is.
I have a beautiful four month old cavalier (Daisy) and she really brightens my day. I'm looking forward to asking lots of questions because this is my first cav, having been raised with labradors.
Sins

icon_welcome Well you are in for a great time with Daisy, cav's are the most adorable dog you could ever wish for, I know labs are great too but it would be a bit uncomfortable having one sitting on your lap :)

Sins,

How delightful to see another Corkonian here! I'm from the city and was also raised with labs! Looking forward to hearing all bout Diasy and to seeing photos etc.

As you say, this board is a great resource and i'm sure you'll find lots of helpful himt tips etc from the lovely people here.

Tanya

Back