• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dog Run Fun: Lucky, Razz & the Fur Crew

Lani

Lucky, Razz and Molly's Fur crew had a fun time running around the dog park this afternoon!!!

Here's the video ... hope you enjoy!!!

We had a lot of fun making it. :mexwav:

Aaaawwww! All puppers looked like they had an absolute ball playing together, especially running rings around that tree! They're all gorgeous little cavvies!

They are so cute, I wish there was a puppy park in Ireland, I would love to let Prince off the lead to run around but there is no where I can bring him:(

That was so lovely! Loved the bit where they were all racing round the tree, had me in stitches!:jmp2: Sadly we have nothing like that in my part of the UK, but we are close to some really big parks which are great for letting them have amad bomb around!! :mexwav:

It's such fun to see them all race around free having fun! I swear they were smiling the whole time. And of course, all those tails were happily wagging away. Can't wait to do it again.

That was the best video! I laughed so hard the way they all ran around that tree, Lucky sure was having a good time, I bet he was a tired after all of that! What a great day they all had!

:dogwlk:

Lucky

Lucky looks like he was having so much fun! It was wonderful to see all the Cavaliers playing.

Excellent Video!!! I'm so envious. Those are the happiest dogs I've ever seen. In every photo the tails are happily wagging, and I too think they are smiling. Looks like the rubies rule, love them all following Lucky around the tree.

I love it when they get going at the end running round and round the tree! Boy Lani, Lucky is one fast little fury!

Back