Thread: Many Tears

Post Thanks / Like

Default Many Tears

Many Tears have 3 ex-breeding girls up for re-homing.

http://www.freewebs.com/manytearsres...ngforhomes.htm
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

awww, they're all reavailable. They are all beautiful too .

Post Thanks / Like

One of the Blenheims has been rehomed. Sylvia doesn't get to keep them long. Being reavailable doesn't mean there are no queues waiting.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wonder why they bother then to post as reavailable? Surely it makes more sense to just talk to the waiting list rather than get more people's hopes up, if they have some definite prospects? Also wastes people's well-intentioned networking efforts if she has a long list of hopeful people already likely to take cavaliers, while the dogs get crossposted here and many other places in good faith, but there's no chance of anyone applying getting the dogs.

Maybe if someone is talking to her they might ask whether 'reavailable' actually means reavailable to new homes and applications accepted? If it doesn't then there's no point in reposting cavaliers listed as reavailable here; maybe we can limit postings to new dogs. It is deeply disappointing to people to apply only to find they have no chance at any of the dogs and they might want to focus their search for a cavalier amongs other places or wait for new dogs to come in.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

From what I understand, they won't reserve a dog, unless a homecheck and visit to the kennels is agreed. If this falls through, then the best family is chosen from new offers and those already made. By 'queue' I mean people are interested, but are not in priority order. 'Reavailable' cavaliers are soon snapped up, anyway. The longest I've seen one posted for is a week.

Sadly, homes for other breeds are not so forthcoming, especially in the case of large breeds, collies and crosses.
    Barbara, Monty, Joly and Teddy.