• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Skites

Mycavyangels

i dont know if i have introduced Skites to you before! she is our neighbours dog! she is about 5 years old! and a mixed breed! she comes into play regulary! she is a really big dog lol! the cavaliers love her:)
today we came back with the shopping and Skies ran out of her garden, and ran to us! she pushed herself through our gate and waited for us to open the front door for her!!! such a cheeky and clever girl LOL:razz:

here are some pics of her!not sure wot breed she is!!

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0097.jpg

DSCF0096-1.jpg

DSCF0092.jpg

She looks really friendly.

The first photo looks like one of a terrier superimposed on the cavalier photo, but with the sizing wrong, but the other ones show off her true shape. I'd say there is a lot of bearded collie in her, which would account for her intelligence.

What a lovely dog!! Not sure what breeds are mixed in there, but maybe some Irish Wolfhound looking at her coat and overall size?? Looks a total sweety!!

Back