• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just Had to post

Yvonne117

As I have mentioned before I have a brother whose hobby is photography. I love going out for the day with him as he always manages to take such lovely pictures. Here are two from a day out last week. The first is the hubby who did not want a dog!!! The look of love between them both says it all!
496152285_fee282a24f.jpg

496152279_e1838063ce.jpg

The second is Alfie as usual asleep!

Both pictures are fantastic. Your dogs are so loved. Yvonne, you are blessed with a wonderful family.

Oh those are so great Yvonne!! I have had a few families buy pups from me where the dad says "It's for the wife and kids" then when they bring their dog back to me when they go away on holiday it's the dad who takes longest to say Good-Bye to the dog! ;) ;)

Looks like you had a great day out!!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

Hubby said never never to my son and I for 6 years when we begged for a dog and it was also him that within one year came home with a second pup.

When the first pup came he was to live in the kitchen at night, guess whose bed he sleeps in!!

Isn't that always the way! My hubby wasn't sure about getting another dog. We already had a lab. I have to say that Libby loves everyone in the family, but she just loves to lick my husbands head! lol

Nice pictures.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments.

Hubby said never never to my son and I for 6 years when we begged for a dog and it was also him that within one year came home with a second pup.

When the first pup came he was to live in the kitchen at night, guess whose bed he sleeps in!!

He sounds just like my dad!

Great pics! :flwr:

What great pictures :)
Cavaliers have a way of sneaking into your heart and one is not enough.

Back