• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cute Cavy in Illinois for adoption

nursejess80

Hey guys! I was just milling around on the computer today and found the CUTEST little guy in Illinois for adoption. We can't get another right now, but if anyone is interested, here's the link:

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8373883

I would so get him if I could, but we're not ready for another puppy yet. If the link doesn't work, he's on petfinder at the Greater Chicago Rescue, and his name is Brady.

Thanks!!
Jessica

Beats me why they had him in the first place, they must have only had him late sept/early oct. Talk about not thinking through your possible change of circumstances. How can they just give their puppy away:neutral:

Beats me why they had him in the first place, they must have only had him late sept/early oct. Talk about not thinking through your possible change of circumstances. How can they just give their puppy away:neutral:

I know!! Isn't that so sad? I couldn't imagine giving Ruby away to a shelter. At least he's at a Cavalier rescue and not some random place that might euthanize. They at least gave him a chance to be adopted, but you would think that having a dog would play a part in your decision to move, where to live, etc. It wouldn't even cross my mind to live somewhere that didn't allow dogs. I mean, we own our home, but STILL. I begged my husband, but of course he said no for now. One puppy really is enough for us at this point, but I would SOOO get him if I could. Some people just feel differently about their pets, I guess. We decide where we stay when we go out of town based on whether or not Ruby can stay there. If she can't, then we don't go....simple as that. She's truly a member of our family.

Oh, he's so sweet. He's a big boy. He's exactly one month older than Lily to the day, and he looks twice her size. I'm sure someone will adopt him and give him a good home. I can't for the life of me understand someone giving their dog to rescue unless it was life or death and they had no one to take the dog. Maybe they tried to find it a home and couldn't. At least with rescue, you know they will only let someone adopt it, who they know will give it a good home.

Back