• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

One Week to go!

tsorningold

One week to go until l pick the little guy up! b*n*n*
He's seven weeks old and the breeder sent me this picture today!
(7wks)
Brando.jpg

(and the first picture I got of him several weeks ago...)
namepuppy.jpg

Its crazy how nervous I am!!! I consider it an enormous undertaking to raise and care for a dog, so I am reading up on all my dog care books.
Its so funny I council people all the time on animal care and puppy care, but when its yourself...
ek!
previous I had these names: Finlee, Cooper and Barlee... but with that little fat head maybe he should be a Marlon lol (as in Brando)

Let me know what you guys think!
-Kelly

He is ADORABLE!!! I personally like the name Cooper the best, but you can't go wrong with any of them. Just try to relax, or you'll go crazy this week in anticipation. I swear, I could've used some Valium or something the week before, and especially the day that we got Ruby. Everything is going to be fine, and it's so normal to be nervous. I'm sure you'll be a wonderful parent!! Good luck! Send more pics when you get him!!

He's adorable. I like Marlon. BTW I thought MB was pretty dishy when he was young. Showing my age again. :eek:

How exciting.... only 7 more sleeps eh? :rah:

Don't be nervous it will all come naturally to you. Good times ahead of you and so much joy, the pictures are so cute a beautiful dog. We hope you take a lot of pictures.
judy

Oh my god, he is adorable, he is also big for his age. Prince was big when I got him, he was an only pup :)

How about Copper for his color? The was the name of one of the dogs in the Disney movie The Fox and the Hound.

Aww, so adorable!! I just brought home Pumkin today, she is fitting in so well and is just a sweety. No probs at all so far and she's using the restroom outside!! :) :rah:

I'm still a huge fan of Barlee!

He is absoloutely... ADORABLE! :luv: He certainly looks big, must be a healthy strong boy!

Aaahhh he's lovely! I'm sure a name will strike you when you meet him and take him home, ine of them will just be right.

Back