• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Whew!..last week is over...(pics)

Friday's Mommy

Oh my goodness, I couldn't wait for everything to settle down here. Wednesday is now home and recovering. She had both knees done at the same time and seems to be feeling a little better today. It's hard trying to get her to go potty. She didn't pee for over 36 hours! She's such a little baby so she's getting lots of hugs and kisses. She hates the physical therapy involved!

Friday is back to normal from having bloody diarrhea. She's on antibiotics and back to all her medicine for her SM including lasix. She gave me a real scare with her yelping episodes. No yelping since that long night. We've had several very sleepless nights but those little furkids are worth it! Mother's Day was a quiet one. My children made me breakfast and brought me flowers. I took a long, long nap that afternoon! The best mother's day present of all!!!!

Both Monday and Friday are very concerned about their sister and are always hanging around her. You can see them hanging out around her crate in the pics.

497963963_84abb34f0d.jpg

497963969_1ede5ed9cb.jpg

So glad everything finally settled down for you. Sounds like you had the perfect Mother's day! So glad both the pups are on the mend now.

so glad your girls are doing well now. im sure wednesday will get through the p.t. just fine. she looks so sweet cuddled up in her blankies! so happy to hear that friday is getting back to normal. you are a wonderful mommy to your furkids and deserved a nice relaxing mother's day, glad you were able to get it!

Glad to hear you are over the "week from hell" and that Wednesday is recovering well from her surgery, I am also glad to hear that Friday is also over her "trots" and her pain episode too. They say these things come in 3's, so hopefully that's your lot for a very long time!

Big kiss and a very gentle hug to Wednesday and Friday, Monday too, we wouldn't want her to feel left out now would we??

Poor little sweetheart! She's had a rough run & that has been rough on you too. I am glad things are settling down and that you had a calm & enjoyable Mothers' Day. May her recovery be swift & pain free. :hug:

So glad to hear an update on your 3 precious cavaliers. Wednesday looks so tired after her ordeal. Get well soon!

Thank you for the update. We are hoping Wednesday recovers fully and quickly. She looks to have a lot of loving help from her buddies there, though!:flwr: Natalie

I hope she is doing well today and pain free. I love their names but I think you need a (tuesday,thursday,saturday and sunday.):w**h**: :w**h**:
judy

Oh I am so happy that they are both doing better! I just read your first thread about this and it had to be so rough for you. I hate it when they hurt so much that they yelp, Bentley has done that to me a couple of times and it about gave me a heart attack, I was up all night worrying (it was just a bad tummy ache the first time he did that, and he was better the next day).

Give your furbabies a smooch for me! :flwr:

Back