• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Avery - but she isn't a pet!!

Crittercall

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I wanted to share. Don't you get sick of grandmothers? She had fun at the lake for Mother's Day.

AveryPartiesatthelake.jpg

She's been sick, but she still knows how to kick back and party!

"Spunky" is the understatement of the year! If I can get her & her Mom to come down we'll have to come and see you. She's a pistol!

ha ha ... her jaw shows that girl is all attitude!! I love it. I say that because my oldest held her jaw just like that - determination. My oldest is still a pushy gal who wont stop at nothing to get her way. That naturally has great and not so great chain reactions!

Donna she is so cute! Such a happy little thing! She looks like a beach bum if I ever saw one! ;)

I'm with Monica...what's in the cup??? :lol:

P.S. Looks like baby doll is partying right along with her! :rotfl:

Erin is a big fan of Mike's Hard Lemonade - I'm not sure what Avery is having! (But I do know that it is whatever she wanted - as Debbie says, she's a my way or the highway kind of girl.)

Oh yes, she loves her "babies". One time she and Erin were getting in the car to go somewhere and this sweet little one says "Well S***, I forgot my doll!" Oh, from the mouths of babes!!

Oh my.. so my oldest just walked in. So naturally I showed her the picture and said look she looks just like you did (Lauren is also blonde and wore the Pebbles hairdo). She IS alot like me - LOOK she is holding a beer cup and its a good one for flipping. Then I got some long winded explaination on a beer game I tuned out on. :rolleyes:

Back