• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A homemade video of Lia1

:luv: :luv: :luv:

That is such a sweet video Laura!

I laughed so much at the nurse Lia picture :lol: TOO CUTE! :flwr:

That was adorable... and it was so cute to watch Oliver watching it. He kept turning his head side to side watching with me! To cute... :)

That was fabulous! I don't think I've ever seen such a great collection of pictures. I would think "oh that's my favorite" "no, that's my favorite". I couldn't pick a favorite!! Lia is just adorable! And the music was catchy :D

What a sweet video! I want to visit Barcelona again soooo bad and if I do I'll let you guys know so I can come by and meet you and your adorable little Lia!

Wonderful video. Love the pictures. Lia is just adorable. I love the nurse's outfit!

Brilliant video Laura. I'm always so jealous of the fantastic photos you get of Lia. You really capture her brilliantly. Unfortunately Cleo almost refuses to perform for the camera and so her really cute moments are never captured :(

I loved the nurse Lia picture but the whole thing was adorable. She's the prettiest tri I've seen.:luv:

Back